IN ORDER FOR ALL GUESTS TO FULLY ENJOY THEIR "DESIRE" EXPERIENCE, WE ASK YOU TO RESPECT THESE GUIDELINES:
• Please dress appropriately in all the restaurants of Desire.
• We have created an open-minded ambiance at Desire, but drug use is strictly prohibited.
• Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Taking photos or videos in public areas is NOT permitted.
• Please refrain from sexual activities in public areas.
• Please treat all guests with the utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: 'NO' means 'NO'.
• The reservation of the palapa beds is permitted (extra charge). If belongings are found on the beds or beach chairs, they will be sent to the Front Desk as Lost & Found.
• The Hotel is not responsible for lost item left out of the safety deposit box.
• We are proud to provide you a secure, open-minded climate in which you will fully enjoy your Desire vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately with guests; otherwise, they will be immediately dismissed.