Servicios de Operaciones Hoteleras, (S.A. de C.V.), with the trade name of Hotel Desire Resort & Spa, and located on Km 3.5 Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo , C.P. 77500, is responsible for processing, using and protecting the personal data you provide.
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service requested:
- • Hosting services;
- • Goods or products you have requested concerning secondary purposes which are detailed below;
- • Changes in products or services;
- • Security and;
- • Evaluation of the quality of service we provide.
- • Compliance purpose.
- • Transportation airport -hotel , hotel- airport;}
- • Spa services;
- • Invitation to "Premier" membership;
- • Sending promotions and offers;
- • Opening credits for travel agencies (suppliers) and;
- • Database vendors and making payments.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these secondary purposes, from now you can communicate your refusing, by writing to the Privacy Department, located at the address known as Km 3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77500, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions or clarification regarding the procedure, of if you wish to express your disavowal concerning this privacy notice, please contact the phone 01 998 8487 900, ext. 1586, with our Privacy Department.
Your refusal to use your personal data for these purposes cannot be a reason to deny you the services or products you request or contract with us.
To carry out the purposes described above, we will need your personal information as follows:
- 1. Name;
- 2. Address;
- 3. Mobile phone;
- 4. Phone home;
- 5. Office Phone (suppliers);
- 6. Email;
- 7. Business name (suppliers);
- 8. Federal Taxpayers Registry (Suppliers); /
- • Credit Card holder name, account number, validity date, type of card (Visa, Master Card, American Express), and security code; and
- • Bank account details: Bank, cardholder name, Account Number and the CLABE number (suppliers).
- Personal Data Recipient Country Purpose
- “Transbeach" Mexico Transportation airport-hotel, hotel-airport.
- Time Share
Please note that for transfers indicated in the table above, we require explicit consent, in accordance with what is stated in the Article 9 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Particulars, so we ask you to indicate whether you accept or refuse for your data to be transfered. If you do not express your refusal to such procedures, we will understand you consent to these procedures.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit, at any time, a request in writing, addressed to the responsible: Servicios de Operaciones Hoteleras, SA de CV, in the Privacy Department, located at the address known as Km 3.5 Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77500, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Your request application must contain and be accompanied by the following:
- I. Your full name, address and email to allow us to reply your request;
- II. Document proving your identity (Copy of official photo identification and signature); III. Clear description of your request, the right you want to exercise, or if you simply want to limit the use of information, access to your personal data and / or revoke your consent; IV. Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to the right you want to exercise; V. Any other item or document that facilitates the location of your personal data; VI. A power of attorney (POA) signed by two witnesses (Copy of official photo identification and signature of the grantor and acceptor), if the person is an agent that promotes or representative of the holder of personal data.
For more information on the procedure and requirements for the ARCO rights, you may call the following telephone number: 01 998 8487 900, ext. 1586; enter to our website www.originalresorts.com, or contact our Privacy Department, which will process the requests for the exercise of these rights , and attend any questions you may have regarding the treatment of your information.
The contact details of our Privacy Department are: Privacy Department, located in the address known as Km 3.5 Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77500, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with telephone number: 01 998 8487 900, ext. 1586.
You can revoke your consent to treat your personal information if you have given any. However, it is important to note that we might not comply to your request in all cases, or terminate the use of your personal data immediately, since it is possible that for some legal obligation we will have to continue to use your personal data. You must also consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of consent does not mean that we can continue to provide the service you request, or the termination of your relationship with us.
The time period to follow up your request will be, as provided in Article 32 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Particulars, no later than twenty working days from the date the request is received to inform the Contractor, the determination made, to the effect that if it is appropriate, it will be allocated within fifteen days following the date on which the answer is communicated, being able to extend the periods referred to only once per period as long as warranted by the circumstances.
In order that you limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following:
• Your enrollment in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, that grants your personal information not to be used for advertising or business promotions for goods or services by the Federal (CJF) on the website http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx/, or calling from Mexico , Guadalajara and Monterrey to 96 28 00 00, and from the rest of Mexico to 01 800 962 8000.
The personal data we collect from these tracking technologies are:
- • History open and selected information pages on our website;
- • Personal Information described above as name, address, cell phone, home phone and email, that is only saved if you hold a reservation or subscription, and provide our web forms with these personal data.
- • Also sensitive information regarding your credit card name holder, no. account , validity date, type of card (Visa , Master Card , American Express ), and security code for online payment of your reservation; as much as the Bank account details: Bank, cardholder name, Account Number and the CLABE number (suppliers).
Such data will be used for the primary purposes indicated above.
These technologies can be disabled in Internet Explorer by following these steps:
To delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer 7
- 1. Open Internet Options, click the Start button, click: Control Panel, click: Network and Internet, and then click: Internet Options.
- 2. Click: the General tab and then, under Browsing history, click: Delete.
- 3. Under History, click: Clear History, and then click: Yes to confirm you want to delete the history.
- 4. Click: Close and then OK.
To delete the browsing history or part of Internet Explorer 8
- 1. Open: Internet Explorer, click the Start button, and then click: Internet Explorer
- 2. Click the Safety button, and then click: Delete Browsing History.
- 3. If you do not want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your Favorites list, select the Preserve Favorites website data.
- 4. Select the box next to the categories of the information to be deleted.
- 5. Click: Remove.
Also, please note that we will share this information with external companies for the purposes listed in the table below.
Personal Data Recipient Country Purpose.
Interguest USA Reservation systems provider (Booking Engine)
Per One, Dedicated Hosting USA Web Hosting Provider ( Web hosting)
This privacy notice may be changed at any time. These changes or updates might be related to new legal requirements, our own needs for the products or services we offer, our privacy practices, changes in our business model, or other causes.
We promise to keep you informed about the changes which this privacy notice might undergo, through the following:
- • I).- Our website : www.originalresorts.com ;
- • II).- By email sent from our account: email@example.com ;
It is important to note that by the official of the Federal Law on the Prevention and Identification of Operations Illicit Resources, consistent with the obligations contained in the Articles 21 and 22 thereof, the information and documentation provided by you will be sent to the Secretariat of Finance of Mexico by presenting notices in the times and procedures included in this Law.
Last updated: November 21, 2013.